Nagma S. Lott, MD
- Medical School: JNMC, Aligarh, India
- Residency: Emory Family Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship: Emory Department of Geriatrics and Internal Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Nagma Lott, MD is a board-certified family medicine physician who specializees in Geriatrics and has been practicing medicine for several years. Dr. Lott moved from southwest Georgia and joined Abrazo Medical Group in July 2017. She treats patients 13 years and over and has a special interest and experience in treating older adults over 65 years of age. Dr. Lott performs wellness exams, sports physicals, diagnoses and manages acute and chronic conditions. She believes in shared decisinos regarding medications and patients’ health and emphasizes preventive care and lifestyles.
Dr. Lott is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians, American Geriatrics Society, Society for Post-Acute and Long Term Care Medicine (AMDA).
- Diagnoses and treats acute and chronic conditions
- Minor procedures, joint injections, skin lesions, abscess
- Preventive medicine, well checks and pap smears
- Vaccinations and sports physicals
- Elderly care and adult medicine